Very simple, very tasty. Perfect for those hot, end-of-summer days when you don’t feel like cooking much of anything. Great as an appetizer with whole wheat crackers and a glass of green, fruity white wine, or as a meal in itself with a salad and bread.
- 1 tbsp Herbes de Provence
- Olive oil
- 1 8-oz chunk Feta cheese, such as Président brand
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Slice the Feta cheese into 1/2-inch pieces, and arrange with the kalamata olives in a serving dish.
- Season the cheese with salt and pepper, and sprinkle the Herbes de Provence over the cheese and olives.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top, and toss the cheese and olives to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Enjoy!
Looking for a way to use up some leftovers from this recipe? Check out my omelette recipe!